Image Consultancy is a growing industry. People are starting to take their appearance very seriously indeed especially within the working environment, and the need for professional advice has never been greater.
So why should you consider hiring an image consultant?
- Maybe you are struggling to find the right clothes to wear for the right occasion?
- Maybe you never seem to have the right matching accessories?
- Maybe you are just sick and tired of wearing the same old clothes?
- Maybe someone has made a negative comment about your appearance within the workplace?
- Maybe your wardrobe is just completely out-dated and you want to start over again?
There are loads more reasons than this, but the above reasons are the most common. An image consultant can help you with any of the above bullet points and they can also help you with other aspects of appearance, such as improving your make-up appliance techniques and working on your body language.
What will an image consultant cost?
Prices tend to vary from between £200 to £400 per consultation session. These sessions usually include the following services;
Image, colour and style consultation. – The starting point for all image consultation, this service will help you explore all aspects of your current image and discuss your overall goals.
This consultation session will include:
- A discussion about your style personality and how you currently like to dress and what your ultimate image goals are.
- Analysis of your body and face shape.
- Analysis of your natural colour.
- Analysis of your current wardrobe.
Once the above consultation has taken place, an image consultant can advise you on the following;
- How best to create the look you want, and the look that suits you best.
- Advise on the best garments to flatter your body shape
- Advise on the best Make-up colours and brands that compliment your natural colouring and your natural face shape.
- Provide a wardrobe makeover service – Out with the old and in with the new, plus get the best from the clothes that are worth keeping.
Once a consultation session is finished, you will usually be provided with a colour swatch and documentation that reviews your requirements, together with your image consultant’s recommendation for future reference. This information can be invaluable for future shopping trips.
Finding an Image Consultant in London is quite an easy task now, just Google the keyword to find some of the best results. A personal choice for me would be Threads Styling, who are possibly the best image consultant in the capital (in my opinion)